Potential Pet Parent Requirements
Looking to add a Highland Haven Aussie to your family? We put our puppies' welfare first so we have a few requirements to help ensure our dogs go to loving homes...
- You must own your home. Why? Dogs who live with people who rent have a much higher chance of being re-homed due to rental restrictions on pets.
- We do not sell to those who live in cities and/or apartments. Why? We find Aussies do not thrive fully when living in cities/apartments even in homes of diligent owners.
- We do not sell to families who have children under the age of five. Why? Aussies are sensitive dogs. They will love their own children but may find the energy of your children's friends stressful.
- I do not ship. You must be able to pick up your puppy in person on go-home day.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell our dogs to anyone for any reason we find valid. Why? We love our puppies like family!
Puppy Prices & Policies
Highland Haven Aussie puppies for 2021 will be $2500. We take a $100 non-refundable deposit from anyone wishing to reserve a pup. Puppies are chosen by owners in order of deposits received (although we do try to guide owners to the pup who will best suit their lifestyle.)
Our Aussies are ready to go to new homes at 8 weeks of age and come with all age-appropriate worming & vaccinations as well as AKC registration paperwork. All Highland Haven dogs are sold with a standard spay/neuter contract and health guarantee.
Puppy visits begin after three weeks of age by appointment. We like our new owners to get to know their puppy and we love to get to know our new owners. We are always available for any questions that arise after you take your puppy home. Most worries or concerns can be resolved with a quick phone call of reassurance.
Still interested? Feel free to reach out to us via email.